cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ricky1

Sports Membership 40% - £20

Dear Community

Please can you help me? I am a NOW broadband customer and I have my own NOW account. 

However when I tried to add a Sports Membership of £20 per month for 6 mths, it just didn't process. I don't really want to pay £33.99 a mth for using this service. 

I thought I could get it for £20. 

Kind regards

Ricky 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Ricky1

Is this the current 6 months for £20 per month showing on the NOW website?

Are you currently on a Sports offer at the moment or have a saved or active Day sports Membership on your account.

Or do you subcribe through a third party such has BT or Talk Talk or Amazon direct?

If not try a different Internet browser when clicking on the NOW website offer.

Or if that doesn't work try using this code below by entering it on your online account.

[voucher code removed]

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Ricky1

Is this the current 6 months for £20 per month showing on the NOW website?

Are you currently on a Sports offer at the moment or have a saved or active Day sports Membership on your account.

Or do you subcribe through a third party such has BT or Talk Talk or Amazon direct?

If not try a different Internet browser when clicking on the NOW website offer.

Or if that doesn't work try using this code below by entering it on your online account.

[voucher code removed]

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ricky1

The Community Forum software is removing the code I posted. 

Try this voucher code below by removing the full stops and using no gaps when entering the code on your account under the My Membership section. 

Other than that jump over to live chat to see if they will apply the offer their end if you are a NOW direct customer with no current Sports Membership on your account (not Mobile Sports Membership). 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Ricky1

If you manage to get this offer, then bear in mind it comes with a free one month Boost. 

If you don't won't to continue with the Boost after the first month, then cancel Boost a couple of days before the first Boost payment is scheduled on your account. 

Hope you get the offer working on your account. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Ricky1

Another thing to check if you are a NOW Broadband customer and under your bank card payment details on your NOW online account, see if there is an option for payment details for TV Memberships (mine does) and if so double check your card details are up to date for the TV Memberships side of things.

Just in case this is blocking you for taking up the offer.