cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jablett
Observer

Re: Sky sports mobile month pass

Ok so everyone on here cop pliant my about the same thing but seems no one listening from sky? 

Whats the point of this section? Just for us to post our issues and for sky to do nothing??

wheres the customer service sky are meant to be great with?

0 Thanks
Jablett
Observer

Nope still not working for football. But I can watch netball, horse racing but NOT football?? That’s the reason I brought the pass

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Jablett 

The Derby v Leeds match is on Sky Main Event & Sky Football which is not one of the 5 channels that you can watch on your smartphone with a NowTV Mobile Sports Pass.

Read this for more info.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

0 Thanks
Jablett
Observer

Oooh that’s naughty... I clearly says on the monthly pass, never miss a match again.. only after payment no for the pass and thank you for sharing does it say not all matches.. that’s cheap and nasty marketing

thankyou for your assist but not happy

0 Thanks
Mccafferty11
Observer

Paid for sky sports month pass not activated on my account 

0 Thanks
Mccafferty11
Observer

It is not activated on my youview box , have just set up account,, sky cinema month pass is on 

0 Thanks
Mark_Weinreb
Expert 2

@Mccafferty11 The only pass available on Youview boxes, as you’ve noticed, is the cinema pass. It should, at some unspecified future date, change on BT Youview boxes. Whether the change happens for retail Youview boxes and BT-branded boxes for non BT-TV owners no-one knows.

0 Thanks
Kayem

I am surprised that you are replying to my message now. Check the date I
wrote my message and the date of your reply. You should have let sleeping
dogs lie.
0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Kayem 

The convention in a multi-poster thread is that you use @ to target the person you are replying to, or addressing.

Nobody, before this post of mine here, has addressed you directly in this thread.

Nor, because you are not using the @ convention, do we know who you are addressing to complain about being awoken from your canine slumbers 🐕🐩

i think you got a notification though because you had previously posted in this thread, as did everybody else who has ever posted in it.

That’s how it works.....

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
Mussie63
Advocate

My account says it's paid and that I gave a pass. I canceled it because it couldn't get it and they said I can have the next 3 months for £2.99 for the next 3 months but still not working a this tablet

0 Thanks