cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: Sky sports 10 month package not working

My month pass ran out on the day I purchased the 10 month pass. I was given a voucher code by one of the many keyboard warriors I have chatted with but has never worked. I have tried it on numerous occasions but no joy. All I get from now is ‘I will send it up to a higher level as a matter of urgency ‘. Unfortunately I haven’t heard from these so called experts since last Wednesday. To say I am frustrated is an understatement.

0 Thanks
Mentor

I would like to add to those who are utterly disgusted by the breech of contract: they took my £199 over 10 days ago and after 3 chats (which they’d conveniently terminated so I only got to capture some of the text) I have heard nothing yet. 

I had more joy finding a section on the website “if you think we’ve taken money when we shouldn’t” and I had to fill in short on line form and I got an email response with usual technical questions. I replied that it was nothing to do with my set-up (not changed from last season) and it was SIMPLE - NOWTV has taken my money but have not credited me the 10 month pass as it appears nowhere!

The most promising response was that I could, of course, get my money back but then NOTHING, see below:

“Thanks for contacting NOW TV

With regards to your query, Having checked i can help you by cancelling the Pass instantly and refund you the amount £199. 

However you will not be able to avail the offer once again if I cancel the pass from my end or escalate this to the higher end team they will get it sorted for you.

Let us know your concerns, we can check and help you accordingly.

Awaiting your response.”

After further emails I have sent asking for my money back - NOTHING.

I’m phoning Trading Standards, this is appalling.

PLUS, my son paid £8.99 for day pass so we didn’t miss last weeks match and do you think we’ll be refunded?

Absolute disgrace.

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@AndyWyles 

With the Day and Week Sports Passes, there are two sorts of ‘running’.

Both these Passes will sit in your Account (‘running 1’ - pending) until you start watching some sports, when they will then be ‘running 2’ - active towards their expiry date 1 day or 1 week after you start watching.

I would expect that a Pass which was ‘running 1’, with its yet to be established expiry date, would prevent you adding any other (non-Mobile) Sports Pass.

But a Pass ‘running 2’ should let you do this, to start from that expiry date.

Was this your experience, or was it different!?

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Exactly - see my post later on. I have also had to buy a day pass for something I’ve already paid for.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Yes, they should reimburse everyone who is having this problem. I was offered a refund (see my initial) post and when i accepted it all went quiet so still nothing is being done.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Still having the same trouble here, 14 days now and nothing, getting beyond a joke now, complained twice now and still nothing happens

0 Thanks