cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar 2

Re: Nowtv app won't play on my Android tablet

@Doctapaul wrote:

Hi I have a VK World T6 running Android 5.1. As far as I'm aware its rooted. Its saying NowTV wont run on this nmachine as it has been modified.
Can you help pls?

Ta!

If it's rooted, then NOW TV app will not work and there is nothing you can do as they are unlikely to change their policy on rooted devices. You can double check that it is definitely rooted by downloading a root checker app from the Play Store.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I want to watch the football tonight bought a day pass added the voucher all ok but it won’t stream to mobile devices but it’s a android tv box for my tv please help I need it for tonight
0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

@Shaunxxx wrote:
I want to watch the football tonight bought a day pass added the voucher all ok but it won’t stream to mobile devices but it’s a android tv box for my tv please help I need it for tonight

@Shaunxxx Unforutnately NOW TV won't run on any form of android box as it is now. Believe me, i tried with my own Android Box and it would load the app, but as soon as i tried to play anything it gave me the same error code you are getting. You have any other devices? Like a playstaion, xbox, even Chromecast?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

The problem is obviously still not solved as I am getting ox23 when trying to load programmes to my Galaxy T520.

Been through all of the steps listed and have answered positively to all the questions listed in email communications. Still not seeing any resolution.

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Try this:

1. Go to Nowtv account > devices

2. Remove the device not working

3. Open the now TV player nd try play something

Worked for me

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Now tv wont play on my android  tablet

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Colin61 

Well, you are in exactly the right thread for this.

Go back to the first posting, and work through all the suggested applicable solutions (like any thread, there are always a few irrelevant side trips with people complaining they can’t get NowTV on their muffin toaster, and so on). 

Do let let us know what works for you if/when you get it going....

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I have a Galaxy T520 keeps buffering never players my device brought and located in UK. I have followed thread attempting all solutions with no success can Now TV advise what I need to do. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Sorry cannot be of any help as I don't think I ever solved my problem and have since upgraded to tab s5e which works well with new TV.
Hope someone else has the solution.
Regards,
Jim
0 Thanks