cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have bought mobile montly pass but it does not turn up in my account when i loginto my phone

Hello NOW TV,

I have just bought montly mobile pass under my now tv account linked to email id [email removed], i waited for 30 minutes still i dont see any pass available in my account but you have taken the amount 5.99 GBP from my bank .

can you please assist in fixing the problem. i dont get proper option in the chat window to chose and complaint on this.

Regards,

Ganga

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you said you checked your account was that via the NowTV website by logging into My Account > Manage Account > My Passes & Vouchers ?

I am guessing you have tried the basic stuff such has deleting the NowTV App and install a fresh App from your phone Apps Store.

Also i am assuming you have tried watching one of the five permitted Sky Sports channels on the NowTV App on your phone, which is Premier League, NFL, Arena, Racing (Horses) or News ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi There,

I am trying to open sky sports to watch IPL it is saying there is no pass, Is Sky sports  IPL not covered under the mobile pass. i can see sky news is coming up but video quality is too poor.

what is customer care number , do you have by any chance ?

Regards,

Ganga

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Nope the Mobile Sports Pass doesn't cover Sky Cricket, only the five channels i have listed in my post above.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-month-pass