cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All films not showing in some categories.

LG model 32LN578V Software 04.28.12 Now TV 0002.0004 Wireless to Sky Hub

Just noticed a strange problem with two LG's , the above model and a slightly newer 42” version of the above.

I am only getting a small selection of films available to view. For example on my Android tablet if I select the Disney list of movies, I get the full list available.

However on both LG TV's I only get a list of 5 at the moment, namely the first 5 in the list as it stands just now from Beauty and the Beast to Tron. I am having the same issue when selecting the Classic Indie and Romance movie sections. Just a few of the titles are available, whereas they all show on my tablet.

I can search for the missing films via the TV and if I place a missing film on my watchlist via my tablet it will show up on the TV.

Any ideas? Not sure how recently it's happened as I've not used Now much of late, but it certainly was not a problem before.

Tried rebooting my router in case things were getting blocked, but to no avail.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

This is something that were looking into.

We noticed it with Disney Movies where only 11 were showing.

As you have mentioned you can add Movies to you watchlist or search for them on the NOW TV App via your TV and they will be there for you to view.

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply Andy.

Glad it's not a problem my end, it is a bit of a pain though. Hope you guys can fix it soon.

Thanks again.