cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kids pass ps3

I purchased the kids package but it is not showing up on the ps3 app not a happy customer at all and neither is my son who wants to watch some of his tv come on now tv get this sorted !! It's beyond a joke !! Getting irritated about this now !
9 REPLIES 9
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I think it is an ongoing issue getting the kids pass on all devices. Do you know if your app has the latest update?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem, im paying for the kids pass yet it won't show up on my ps3 either. It's the only thing I can watch It on and I wouldn't want to cancel the package and my daughter wouldn't be to happy. Hope a solution is found soon.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

We're really sorry about the delay but I can assure you that we're working super hard to have the Kids Pass up and running on your devices as soon as we can!

Do you have a list of all the other devices we support? If you don't then you can click right here to get it. You should still be able to watch on the devices listed here (apart from Xbox 360 and YouView boxes) just so your son and daughter don't miss any of the action and they can stay happy 🙂

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What help is this for people like me who have an xbox360 and an LG blu ray player (both not supported now)? When will it be fixed on those units?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We're really sorry the Kids pass won't be supported on these devices.

Please enjoy our Kids Pass content on other supported devices.

Thanks

James

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

WHAT ARE THE DEVICES YOU CAN WATCH KIDS TV ON PLEASE

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

See this guide linked below for NowTV supported devices, (please note that the YouView boxes, LG Blu-ray players and Xbox 360 are not compatible with the Kids Pass).

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

CAN NOT WATCH KIDS TV ON BT YOUVIEW BOX, BUT CAN WITH MOVIES ? WHY ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately you can not watch the Kids Pass on the YouView platform (see further info on the link below).

http://help.nowtv.com/article/NOW-TV-Kids-Month-Pass