cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Silver light??

I have a Luxor smart tv and when I go to play the movie it's saying not supported and need silverlight???? Does this mean I can't watch now to on my tv?
1 REPLY 1
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have a Luxor smart tv and when I go to play the movie it's saying not supported and need silverlight???? Does this mean I can't watch now to on my tv?

Hi @Anonymous User and welcome to the forumSmiley Happy

Unfortunately NowTV cannot be watched on Luxor smart tvs to watch NowTV and a smart TV you ideally need to have an LG smart TV from 2013 onwards (select 2012 LG models may also have access to NowTV, but prior to 2013, only higher end LG TV models tended to have access to NowTV) or a Samsung TV from 2015 onwards.

Silverlight is a web video player for PC/Mac. It is not designed for smart TVs

If you wish to watch NowTV your best bet is to get NowTV black box and connect that to your smart TV via HDMI

I hope I've cleared things up

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.