cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ad81
Contributor 1

Re: subtitles

@SeeMoreDigital

This is an excellent database listing those with subtitles currently on NowTV! Currently I have the Movies pass as I'm aware there are more subtitles for movies than TV series at present on NowTV (checked online before purchasing the pass). I no longer have Sky Cinema on my Sky TV package and would it be great if NowTV include a subtitles category like you get with Sky TV to make filtering those with subtitles with ease. I'm hoping there will be more subtitles for TV series in the near future to make the Entertainment pass worth getting too. In the meantime the database link is a fantastic source!

vick91
Occasional Poster

get subtitles please! it's shocking! i can't watch now tv with my boyf who is deaf as there is no subtitles!!! he already feels bad that i miss out. get it sorted
0 Thanks
caseyb1993 Champion 1
Champion 1

@vick91 Subtitles are now being added regularly. Smiley Happy

This link shows what programmes and movies have them:

http://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/subtitles.php

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)
SeeMoreDigital Champion 5
Champion 5

@vick91 wrote:
get subtitles please! it's shocking! i can't watch now tv with my boyf who is deaf as there is no subtitles!!! he already feels bad that i miss out. get it sorted

Hi @vick91,

As you can see, I've merged your post into this existing topic about NOW TV's very new 'subtitles' implementation...

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

vick91
Occasional Poster

Re: Subtitles

thankz better than nothing. 😜
0 Thanks
vick91
Occasional Poster

slowly it will be an automatic setting
0 Thanks
vick91
Occasional Poster

thankyou like you are trying
0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Champion 5
Champion 5

Subtitles are here [at last]

It quantity will grow in time. But at least the ball is finally rolling Smiley Happy

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

0 Thanks
LES3
First Poster

Very dissapointing considering Series 7 of Walking Dead is available on Amazon Prime with subtitles. Granted, a little more expensive but you do get to keep the series after paying for it.

I'll be watching future series on Amazon until such time Nowtv has subtitles.

0 Thanks
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Subtitles are here [at last]

Hi all

Just a heads up. Subtitles are starting to appear on more devices. (Including Apple TV) See the link below

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-now-tv-with-subtitles  

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.