cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pethead65 Expert 5
Expert 5

Re: Prime

@SeeMoreDigital

I think I'm right that Prime membership also now extends to Prime Music which gives a service similar to Spotify & Apple Music, so even better value for moneySmiley Happy

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

@GraphiteGB wrote:

snapshot286.png

Does advertise the 5.99 offer...

Weird.  When I go to the page (when logged out) where your pic says 'Prime Video only £5.99/month' mine says 'Are you a student?'

Amazon 2.jpg

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

the-nadger Mentor 3
Mentor 3

@DarylM

I'm having same problem - tried 2 different browsers - one logged in to Amazon and one that doesn't detect me.

Please click on Thanks if I've helped. I'm a Community Contributor not staff.
pethead65 Expert 5
Expert 5

@the-nadger @DarylM

I've managed to get the £5.99 option.  When signed in on the home page I get a banner for The Man In The High Castle, if I click on that a narrow white banner appears across the top and on the left & then if I iclick on Amazon Video another page comes up with the pricing options.  I'm using IE.

Prime.jpg

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
caseyb1993 Elite 5
Elite 5

@DarylM Thank you! Smiley Wink

Looking at your screenshots, Amazon make it hard to find. Smiley Frustrated

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

@pethead65 wrote:

@SeeMoreDigital

I think I'm right that Prime membership also now extends to Prime Music which gives a service similar to Spotify & Apple Music, so even better value for moneySmiley Happy

it does indeed @pethead65  @SeeMoreDigital Smiley Happy

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

I found the £5.99 price the other day by clicking "Try Prime" at the top, "Not a student? Learn more about Prime", and then on this page where it talks about Prime Video there is a small link saying Looking for the Prime Video Monthly Membership? which gives a popup showing the differences between the two packages with an option to start a 30 day trial of either.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Follow my Twitter Bots @NowTVCatchup @NowTVBoxset and @NowTVFilms for updates on content added and leaving NOW TV.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
the-nadger Mentor 3
Mentor 3

@artesea

Thanks for restoring my sanity Smiley Happy

It worked and am watching Ep1 of High Castle

Please click on Thanks if I've helped. I'm a Community Contributor not staff.
0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Champion 5
Champion 5

@pethead65 wrote:

@SeeMoreDigital

Oh yes, you're right. I haven't tried this service yet. But like you say... even better value for money Smiley LOL

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

BicBasher
Scholar 5

@pethead65 @SeeMoreDigital

Yes it does.   Although if you share your Prime Account using Amazon Household with a friend or relative, Prime Music is only for the primary Prime account holder.

As far as I know, you get the following perks.

One Day Delivery (UK wide).

Same Day delivery (if ordered before noon) in some towns and cities including London, Newcastle and Birmingham.

Amazon Instant Video - 15,000 titles.

Prime Music -- 1m songs, plus cloud storage for 250 songs from your hard drive.  (If you download the Amazon Music app, you can play your hard drive songs direct)

Prime Photos - Unlimited cloud storage for your photos.

Kindle Owners Lending Library - borrow from a catalogue of 500,000 books to a Kindle, you can borrow one book per month.

First dibs on lightning deals and Black Friday offers.

Amazon make it hard to find the £5.99/£7.99 offers as they want as many annual Prime subs as possible.    I remember enquring about the £7.99 monthly sub on CS email and they denied it even existed!

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | NOW TV Smart Box wired connected, Chromecast 2 connected via wi-fi, LG Smart TV model LG 32LB580V and a PC, Windows 7 using Firefox 45 (x64) with Silverlight connected via Ethernet.