cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Latest trailer releases

So after we had The Avengers Infinity War trailer drop last week, I thought why not set up a thread so we can discussion latest trailers and movie news. 

My next movie after Infinity War has to be....... Jurrasic World - Fallen Kingdom!!! 

Anyone seen the pre-trailer yet, I'm looking forward to thursday 🙂 

109 REPLIES 109
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Don't really go for animated movies much but I must admit Teen Titans Go! is looking very funny/meta indeed ... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4BzlmCbKEk

Don't think I could brave it at the cinema in the middle of the school holidays but I'd definitely watch it on home release!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Does that mean you haven't seen The Incredibles? Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised

giphy.gif

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy Does that mean you haven't seen The Incredibles? 

@caseyb1993 I've not seen Incredibles or Incredibles 2! I'm not proud of myself but nobody's perfect!! 😞

ashamed-monkey.jpg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy how did you get through the 2000s without watching The Incredibles? 😂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy how did you get through the 2000s without watching The Incredibles? 😂

@caseyb1993 I was bingeing on the Twilight movies obv!!! 😉 😂🤣😚

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Ok I'll let you off. 😂

Brilliant movie though! You should give it a chance one day. 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Break open the bubbly Case, there's a DC Superpets movie on the way!! Now I'm usually not interested in animated films, but you can bet your pension I'm watching ANY movie with Krypto and Ace the Bat-Hound in ... I'm praying for Bat Cow to make an appearance!

batcow.jpg

... and if Beppo the Super Monkey makes it I'm going to be pre-ordering the cinema ticket 😄

I'm onto the Twitter campaign right now! 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Whilst you are at it, campaign for a Legion Of Doom movie/series. 😂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F @Andy @ukbobboy @Simon-J @commanda6

Not a movie trailer but I am so excited for this!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab_rXrgk5R4

Probably won't get Netflix until christmas time though, (around about when Netflix drops the new season of F is for Family). 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-3jsfXDZLIY

Is there anyone Emily Blunt can't play?? 🙂

It's nice to see 2D animation come back!