cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Historical Skystore orders

How do you view your historical Skystore orders of items purchased via the SkyStore app.

The app, (and website) only show the most recent orders....

I wish to see when previous orders were placed, and the cost.

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you haven't kept your emails then you can sign into

https://skyid.sky.com/signin/skypayments

and you'll find details in the Order History tab, although it won't include any orders where payment wasn't made on your card (eg pre-orders not dispatched, free orders, orders paid by vouchers).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.....

As you said, only showing orders paid via payment..

My recent orders were made via the 'trail' SkyStore app (Bluray purchase testing), and were made with credit that I had....

I'm told that once the trial is over, refunds will be granted.... I assuming credit re-applied back to my account....

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sky Store Trial staff won't be monitoring this forum so best to reply direct to the email from the trials team and/or fill in the problem survey to ask that.

To be on the safe side best to avoid discussing the trials on the open forum as well, you can always PM @Karl-F if you're really stuck and he might be able to point you in the right direction.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Sky Store Trial staff won't be monitoring this forum so best to reply direct to the email from the trials team and/or fill in the problem survey to ask that.

To be on the safe side best to avoid discussing the trials on the open forum as well, you can always PM @Karl-F if you're really stuck and he might be able to point you in the right direction.

Trial team now confirm refunds to be completed over the next few weeks, and given form to submit any titles that failed to be refunded.

--