cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sports pass price increase

Who said it was £40......ahem.....nobody did! I think you better read the thread again, this time taking in the words on the page 😉

The full price for a Sky Sports Monthly Pass is £33.99 outside of any available offers or vouchers.

0 Thanks
Sam
Mentor

You guys literally just said its 39.99 you thicko. Hence you were saying its 9.99 a week and its not.

and its 25 a month!!!! Its not an offer you dummy. That is the price

0 Thanks

So you're a troll. Say no more. There are no thickos in this forum, except maybe one when you check the pricing for yourself 😂

https://www.nowtv.com/watch-sky-sports-online

Sky Sports Day Pass £9.99

Sky Sports Week Pass £14.99

Sky Sports Month Pass £33.99

Currently there is a promo running of 1 months free mobile viewing when taking out a new Day or Month Pass.

The monthly pass at £25 is an offer price OR a voucher which can be purchased elsewhere and applied to your account.

PS. you oughta stop the juvenile 'thicko' and 'dummy' remarks. They're just adding to your stupidity level.

You should've done your research before trolling these boards 🤣

0 Thanks
Sam
Mentor

0 Thanks

That's what I said.....a VOUCHER. Lord almighty! Getting through to children today is so darn difficult 🤣 🤣

At least now you know the full pricing information that others gave is correct from the link I provided you. In future check your facts before insulting the good people in this community. All you've done is finally agree with me that you are getting sports monthly at £25 through using a special offer voucher code bought 'elsewhere', something I mentioned earlier and you said I, and everyone else, were wrong 😂

Just to refresh your memory, what I said a few minutes ago was, "The monthly pass at £25 is an offer price OR a voucher which can be purchased elsewhere and applied to your account"

0 Thanks
Sam
Mentor

Its not a special offer voucher when you buy the gift card you tard. Its been that price for years! If you wanna trash talk NOWTV about their 33.99 then get off your lazy ass and buy the code in store.

btw, children? You are the 22 year old here.

0 Thanks

I am NOT trash talking NowTV and never have. I've had it for years, most of that time getting sports for £20 on multiple 'cancellation' offers.

You are one foul mouthed nasty person lowering the otherwise sensible and reasoned discussions we adults have on here. At least you'll be gone by tomorrow when the mods return from their weekend off.

I'm surprised you don't realise that those gift vouchers are special offer priced vouchers, something which would be more evident to you were you to take the time to read some of the information on the forum AND on the NowTV site itself.

Whatever makes you think I'm 22, and a child at that age? Bizarre 🤣

0 Thanks
Sam
Mentor

Yes I look forward to the mods returning also. You are an arrogant user that thinks he knows everything, and the forum doesnt need that. I have already reported you for your insultive remarks.

0 Thanks

Good luck with that @Sam  They will see that all I have done is post up accurate information available on the NowTV website and attempted to stop you from abusing fellow forum users with your foul and insulting language in all of your posts in this thread. Sadly I had already felt the need to flag up those posts earlier today, not something I take any joy in doing.

0 Thanks
starman73
Expert

I would be surprised if many pay full price for sports passes. Most I ever paid was £13/month and there are always £20/£25 per month offers via email plus numerous free week and day offers from ps plus, Gillette, Carling and pringles.

I still have 2 three month sports vouchers on my account I got for £60 each with now TV sticks from Currys on prime day.