cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: Sports Catchup Idea

Anyone got the on demand on their stick yet? 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

@schnapps 

I noticed that the F1 race was the full 2 hrs and 10 minutes so maybe it’s a licence issue with some things on highlights 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

With the sports on demand service gone live on Thursday the next thing I am looking forward to is the red button service to go live. 

I am enjoying catching up on 2nd T20 England vs Pakistan match. And maybe later England-Australia 1st T20 match when it becomes available.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@UKTVPlayapp 

The "red" button is now on certain devices, it is called bonous streams. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-month-pass

If you've got a Sky Sports Month Pass and one of the devices listed below, you can access Bonus Streams for selected sports events, including additional EFL matches and F1 Race Control.

@johnbhoy1967 

A very odd way to introudce 'on demand' for Sports (long overdue) and not have it on Now TV devices off the bat is a strange call!

And on selected devices, you can now relive your favourite sporting moments or catch up on the ones you missed with over 2500 hours of on-demand sports content. Ranging from match highlights to documentaries, sports on demand is available on PC and Mac, smartphones and tablets (and will be coming to more devices soon). Plus, you can download most on-demand content on mobile, too.  

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

When will championship games be available to watch on catch up. Watford vs Middlesbrough and today game. I am looking forward to watch these games.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

It looks like the 50fps (part of the Boost pass), which I have, doesn't seem to be applying to the on-demand content. This is a big bummer especially when I am paying for the extra service, I expect it to work on all content, but it only seems to work on the live channels.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Thats a shame.  Also one day I went to watch the F1 in the morning before work at about 6am on the Monday and Sunday's race wasn't even available by then.  There seems to be a big delay in getting the on demand content available which isnt going to work for me.

So close yet so far.

0 Thanks