cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cricfreak
Advocate

Sky sports frame rate. Still 25fps?

Is now tv finally getting better frame rate for sky sports? Watching sports at 25fps is ridiculous especially considering how much it costs.

0 Thanks
5 Replies
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Sky sports frame rate. Still 25fps?

Hi @Cricfreak 

This is top of my Wish List with many things i would like seeing improving from the NowTV service.

I will not buy a NowTV sports pass until we get 50fps.

NowTV have never been forthcoming with information with regards to improvements or updates on their service and usually you find out once something actually happens and goes live on their service.

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Cricfreak 

This is top of my Wish List with many things i would like seeing improving from the NowTV service.

I will not buy a NowTV sports pass until we get 50fps.

NowTV have never been forthcoming with information with regards to improvements or updates on their service and usually you find out once something actually happens and goes live on their service.

Same here. I've cancelled my season pass which expires at the start of June and won't be signing up again until 50fps becomes a reality (if ever). I'm more than happy to settle for 720p but not at the expense of the frame rate.

Tolmie35
Scholar

Spot on but they have no interest in making now tv better as it will affect you know what.

0 Thanks

@Tolmie35 wrote:

Spot on but they have no interest in making now tv better as it will affect you know what.

Absolutely, and to be honest who can blame them. Their big bucks come from their main product with NowTV bringing in a pittance in comparison.

Highlighted
kmahmood
Scholar

720p at a decent frame rate would at least make things more watchable,  never mind 1080p as that will probably be launched by Now when others have moved on fully to 4K sports streaming.. 

0 Thanks