cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulmh
Contributor 1

Sky sports football season ticket for season 19/20?

I enjoyed last season's 10 month pass for £179, wondered if there was any information about it being done again for next season? 

30 Replies
robert1997
Scholar 5

Re: Sky sports football season ticket for season 19/20?

It would be a while yet IF indeed there is to be a 'season pass' for 2019/20. I took mine out last year on August 4th so I wouldn't expect anything until mid July at the earliest.

UKTVPlayapp
Regular 1

Any news regarding when 2019/20 10 months football season pass will been launched since it’s mid July now and still no news.
0 Thanks
robert1997
Scholar 5

IF there is to be one I'd expect it by this time next week with the EFL season starting the following Friday.

0 Thanks
roberto1959
Contributor 1

It will be a 10 month pass.The last play off final, and therefore the final game of the season to be shown on sky/Now tv, is on the 25th of May. So the offer will not be available until after 25th July.

UKTVPlayapp
Regular 1

How long is the 10 months pass offer on for.
0 Thanks
ros52
First Poster

Not sure but possibly Aug-May? Just contacted Now TV and no offer for season ticket as yet but will receive an email when it comes up

UKTVPlayapp
Regular 1

I was meaning when the 10 months sports pass ends. I was going to ask will it end at the end of August 2019 but obviously I will need to wait. I am currently on a Black Friday 9 month sports offer which ends 28th September 2019 but I was considering taking the offer after 28th August 2019 since I will on the last 30 days of my Black Friday offer.

0 Thanks
robert1997
Scholar 5

@UKTVPlayapp 

I have a mate who was still able to sign up for the 10 month offer last October. I seem to remember the most recent F1 season pass also stayed up for a long time too.

0 Thanks
chonky101
Contributor 3

I am waiting on this too,though its F1 on sunday so may go down the route of monthly passes if its not avalible by then.I'll wait till sunday morning before a trip to Currys beckens in time for the race.

0 Thanks