cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markycleo
Occasional Poster

Sky Sports Mobile pass

Hi. 

Recently just ordered a sky sports mobile pass as wanted to watch old firm game, said I could use android device which is fine. Bought the pass and tried my Huawei android device, still said I needed to have a month or a day pass then tried my very old Samsung android still the same message, tried Tablet and PS4 all saying the same thing. So I've had to cancel it but still have it for the month. I don't find that is fair as I checked TandCs and I have devices android system uptodate and still not been able to use it. I'm disappointed I am going to cancel all now tv I have. Been with you for 2/3 years at least and I never had an issue. 

0 Thanks
3 Replies
Dannyp215
First Poster

Re: Sky Sports Mobile pass

exactly the same. I bought the mobile month pass for the old firm thinking I could actually watch anything with it and in the end had to also pay for the day pass.

This was improperly advertised and is deceptive and misleading. I wish to cancel my mobile month pass and I wish for a refund. Anyone who can help me claim a refund would be most appreciated.

0 Thanks
RoyB Mentor 2
Mentor 2

@markycleo 

Yes, but did you check the deal?

The website clearly says ‘smartphone’, thus excluding other devices including even tablets.

And it also clearly shows this deal is for five sports channels only, and which ones they are.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
markycleo
Occasional Poster

Yes I know it's sorted now. Spoke to a helpful advisor on live chat and
explained. I understand tablets were excluded I just put that detail in as
a point.
0 Thanks