cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Popeye13
Scholar

Sky Sports Box Office on Big Screen

Have i got this right, that the only big-screen platform that you can watch Sky Sports Box Office events, is NowTV Sticks?

A while ago, Chromecast support was added to the code for the iOS version, but its disabled currently, and its never been available to the Android version, nevermind an app for Fire TV, tvOS, XBOX, Playstation ect

Question is, why? Why turn away people with fists of cash to watch events such as PPV boxing....?

2 Replies
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Popeye13 

With regards to watching Sky Sports Box Office on a television you will need either a NOW Box or NOW Stick using the Sky Sports Box Office App on it when you pay for the event.

Going back a while i believe Air Play and Chromecast did work, but for some reason it has been stopped.

Not one hundred percent sure on this, but if you have a laptop with a HDMI out you may be able to connect this to a television.

With regards to the limited amount of playback devices that supports the Sky Sports Box Office service then you will need to fire off an email to NOW themselves.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Popeye13 

Ignore the email bit about NOW on my last previous paragraph and you really need to address it directly to Sky Sports Box Office Support themselves.

https://sports.skyboxoffice.com/faqs/ssbo-faqs