cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SweetBlitz
Expert 2

Re: Sky Sports Bonus Streams on NowTV

any news when sky sports bonus stream will appear on now tv smart box with Freeview.

No news and I suspect it will never happen.  It’s a shame because it is a good device, but with support for many of the Freeview channels via apps, I don’t think Now TV are particularly motivated to retro fit the new look and facilities onto that box.  

Also with the stick still out of stock via nowtv.com I don’t think there will be any more development of Now TV devices.  More likely Now will improve the app on other devices.

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@UKTVPlayapp 

If your after an update your best to contact Now TV directly, all you’ll get from us is pure speculation.

Send an email to the address in the below picture.

12943EC7-76B1-4384-91CA-0BC022B42A5C.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
UKTVPlayapp
Expert

Now bonus streams has finally arrived on now Freeview box after the new software update I done today version 9.4.3 beta 4091 at 17.35.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Bonus Sports Streams have also finally landed on my Roku Stick Plus since the new NOW rebranded App update today 😆.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @UKTVPlayapp 

i just checked my NOW Freeview Smart box updated to software version 9.4.3 build 4091 and my box doesn't currently show NOW Bonus Sports Streams (only Sports on Demand).

i doubled check my Youview box just in case there was no Bonus Sports Streams listed at the moment but my Youview NOW App is showing three Golf Bonus streams over the next three days.

Hopefully the Bonus Streams will be pushed out to my NOW Freeview Smart Box overnight if you can already see them on your NOW Freeview box.

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @UKTVPlayapp 

All sorted the Sports Bonus Streams for the Golf on Friday and the weekend just automatically popped up on my NOW Freeview Smart Box in the last few seconds.

It took my box about 30 minutes before all the extra stuff on the bottom of the screen to appear.

Happy Days 😀.

0 Thanks
UKTVPlayapp
Expert

Just what I have the three bonus streams for golf today and over the weekend.

Over the next few days the World Cup qualifiers will appear and next month extra content from the masters golf coming up.

Happy Days.

UKTVPlayapp
Expert

According to sky sports website the is 48 red button matches for World Cup qualifiers and 8 red button channels per day coming up.

In total there 72 bonus streams to choose from March 24th to March 31st.

Enapace
Expert 2

It is nice to see now that Bonus Streams and On Demand is now easily usable across majority of devices. Now if we could just get 50FPS on remaining channels and on demand it would perfect the Sports Pass. 

UKTVPlayapp
Expert

Has anyone noticed if World Cup qualifiers and f1 bonus streams on the box or sticks yet from 24th to 31st March.

0 Thanks