cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

SPORTS WEEKLY PASS

Im disappointed, but not surprised, the weekly pass has gone for sports. 

So now, if i want to watch F1 i have to pay £9.99 TWICE to see both Qualifying and the Race.

Thats £20 if not every weekend, but fortnightly just to see one event. Weekly pass was cheaper than this and that was for the week!!

So my choice is £20 every weekend its on or £33/month to get other stuff I dont want to watch (eg. lower league footy, golf, cricket etc) in between 2 race events.

Thanks Sky  

10 Replies
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: SPORTS WEEKLY PASS

@Darthyoda74 

Not sure why Now TV has removed the weekly pass, just a decision made by Sky/NowTV. 

One thing you can bet on is if you get a monthly pass you are usually gaurenteed to get constant offers on them when you go to "cancel".

Currently I am paying £20 a month until December. 

Worth looking for deals on the month pass. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Why on earth have Now TV stopped offering the week sports pass? When a day pass or a week pass were on offer I not only made use of them but also recommended Now TV to friends. I have no intention of taking out a monthly sub or paying for several day passes, and will no longer recommend the company.

Highlighted
Expert 3

Why on earth have Now TV stopped offering the week sports pass? When a day pass or a week pass were on offer I not only made use of them but also recommended Now TV to friends

@RolandO Totally agree. So many events like test cricket, F1, golf and this week’s nations league are ideally suited to a week pass. Even a weekend’s football was better with a week pass and if you were lucky your team might bookend the week and have a midweek game.  With all premier league games on I am not so bothered right now and will use the month passes, but the week pass was far better value and use than the day pass.

Highlighted
Advocate

I'm confused over this issue as I'm still using a sports week pass , but I have seen the message that is has been removed . I use gift vouchers which are still available at Tesco's and WH.Smith for £10  as opposed to buying from nowtv which is/was £14.99  . I did have an issue activating my recent pass which nowtv put down to "high activation demand" , but I was so pleased it activated on lap 19 of the F1 ... 

The nowtv " expert " informed me these vouchers are still live 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

Possible the sports weekly vouchers still work. You can apply them here https://account.nowtv.com/passes/apply-voucher

and still on sale here

https://business.currys.co.uk/catalogue/tv-entertainment/audio/accessories/now-tv-sky-sports-pass-1-...

suggest you keep the receipt if you buy them.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Disgusted with the removal of the weekly pass. Will never use them again. Shame on you sky always grabbing as much money you can

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar 2

@CRAG12 

Completey agree,I have 7 weekly gift card vouchers still to use and I hope they are still valid,but will not know till next month when my special offer month pass expires  I think they discontinued the weekly pass due to Covid 19, so they can sell more day passes at a ridiculous price of £9:99 compared to £10:00 for a weekly voucher purchased from Curry's which are now out of stock!!!!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Duncaw67 

When you apply your one week sports voucher codes, try using this link page below which is a dedicated link for one week sports pass vouchers.

https://account.nowtv.com/passes/buy-single-with-voucher/sports/SPORTS_PASS_WEEK/apply-voucher 

Any problems get in touch with live chat.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

0 Thanks