cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edxerox
Advocate

Recording Sports

I've come over from Talk Talk who disgracefully ended Sky Sports subs on their service. So I sign up to Now Tv Sports at £20 a month and find out I cannot record on the app via Talk Talk. What a joke. Massive NFL fan. Now I can't record late NFL games which start at 1am and watch them the next day.  What about all fans who watch sports abroad and can't record them to watch when the sun rotates to the UK? R U kidding me. 

0 Thanks
4 Replies
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Recording Sports

Hi @Edxerox 

Unfortunately only BT TV customers who have a NOW bolt on package can record via the main EPG on their BT Youview box.

Though i agree it would be a welcome addition to the NOW App for everybody else.

I don't watch NFL (Rugby Union is my Sport), but if the game was aired live on one of the Sky Sports channels, then i would expect it to be added to NOW Sports on Demand under the NFL section within 24 to 48 hours (again don't know if it's just highlights or the full match including build up and after game analysis).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Edxerox 

Forgot to mention because there is a dedicated Sky Sports Live NFL channel, then i would imagine a lot of the games would be on a repeat broadcast during the week.

Though this is not ideal or a substitute when recording the games, where you can pick the time and date you want to watch the matches if you had the recording functionality.

redchiz1
Scholar 3

Or go with Sky directly. 

0 Thanks
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

@redchiz1 

Wash your mouth out! 😛

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’ on it
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂