cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

I have paid for 9 months sport at reduced £20 but it does not work

I replied to the email offering 9 months sport pass at £20 per month. I have paid and have the receipt but cannot receive the service on my tv

0 Thanks
7 Replies
Highlighted
Champion 3

Re: I have paid for 9 months sport at reduced £20 but it does not work

@AndyP9 

Hi Andy

Did you get the Now TV voucher code to enter into your account?

UK Bob

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 3

@AndyP9 what exactly do you mean when you say "I can't receive it on my TV"? Are you using a NowTV device or an app integrated into a smart TV? Are you getting an error message?

There will be offers of help but need more information.

Highlighted
Champion 3

@Saint1976  @AndyP9 

Yeah Saint

Andy is very sparse on the information front, but I wouldn't have thought he would pay for Now TV programming without having any way to receive them?

Still, we will have to wait and see what info he comes back with.

In the meantime, I'm having a smirnoff & cola.

UK Bob

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I paid via EE phone account and I watch via now tv app on smart tv also on my phone which normaly works

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 3

@AndyP9 are there any terms and conditions that would exclude you from the offer? Some of the deals NowTV have aren't available to third party customers like EE or Vodafone.

Probably best to jump onto live chat (click the blue down arrow near the bottom of the linked page)

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/vouchers-and-offers

Highlighted
Champion 3

@Saint1976  @AndyP9 

Hi again Saint

I take it from Andy's reply EE don't pass on voucher numbers to Now TV customers then?

I'm guessing here, but if you pay a third party for Now TV facilities would the funds not take a "little" more time to get to Now TV's coffers?

Still, in the 21st century it shouldn't.

UK Bob

Highlighted
Expert 3

@ukbobboy from what I understand in another thread, selected customers were sent the offer (although they had the temerity to advertise it nationally but that's another matter) which contained an embedded link to NowTv and a voucher code incase the link didn't work.

I took a screenshot of the offer and terms before it was pulled from their site and they state that 3rd party customers can't use the offer. Now, that begs the question, why send the offer knowing the person paid via a third party and can't have it? 

You would assume that accounts are linked between suppliers so money's are collected immediately and customers aware of what they can (or can't purchase). Given that they can't even give NowTV broadband customers HD, I wonder if they do much of their work on paper with a pen!

Screenshot_20200902-154301__01.jpg