cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RedArrowF1
Advocate

Re: F1 season pass 2021

I never seem to get offers. All of last year I was picking up £25 Sports passes (which was pushing the limit of what I would pay) to keep me going, so a bit disappointed again I don't get this one.

I tried the online chat but they just said there are no offers right now, even when I linked to this forum they denied there is an offer. The whole talk from them about "looking out for an offer soon" I feel is just to get us to back off, doesn't mean one is coming.

Really disappointed. This might be the first time in over 30 years I've not watched the races live. I just can't justify £33.99 a month when I only want one channel.

0 Thanks
RedArrowF1
Advocate

Just an update. I also emailed NowTV and got the same response, there is no such offer.

0 Thanks
Harry77
Scholar

They are wrong I have been emailed a F1 offer £20 a month for 9 months covers all races.Its the first time I have ever had a sports offer been with now for about 4 years.

Thanks
Harry
0 Thanks
RedArrowF1
Advocate

Just want to thank a kind person (don't want to name in case of any problems) who messaged me a code to use.

It's crazy Now/Sky are making it this hard, but I'm finally setup for the season.

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RedArrowF1 

It's not ideal, but the offers are based on account basis. This was changed last year due to COVID causing chaos with existing annual "memberships", which is why generally speaking only discounted monthly memberships is being offered. 

Personally speaking until the world "returns" to normal, I doubt we will see annual membership deals for sports anytime soon. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
Invader63
Advocate

It really is ridiculous. My best friend has been offered THE deal. Here I am after a live chat and waiting like a divvy for any response.

Wake up NOW (tv) please.

hinz
Mentor

I’ve also spoken to them on chat numerous times and via email and they are not making any offers available to those who ask. Have expressed my disappointment but doesn’t appear they have any immediate plans to provide any more offers.

goggleKev
Scholar

Look out for offers on the 25th march! a little birdy has told me there will be an offer of £25 pm for 6 months sports pass which they did last year after the F1 pass balls up!

goggleKev
Scholar

Look out for offers on the 25th march! a little birdy has told me there will be an offer of £25 pm for 6 months sports pass which they did last year after the F1 pass balls up!!!

0 Thanks
goggleKev
Scholar

Look out for offers on the 25th march! a little birdy has told me there will be an offer of £25 pm for 6 months sports pass which they did last year after the F1 pass balls up!!!!!

0 Thanks