cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phil_T
Advocate

Re: F1 2020 on NowTV. What do we want?

They did and said the same to me, send a complaint email in and with a couple of days they refunded me

0 Thanks
Heckie
Mentor

I would buy a pass now.

0 Thanks
glh14
Advocate

Now that the F1 season start has been confirmed I would like to buy the F1 Season Pass.  I can't see how to order it.  Is it available now/yet?

0 Thanks
GrumpyDonkey
Scholar 2

The links and pages are starting to appear, the pass is not currently up yet though.

0 Thanks
robato
Mentor

The original season pass £198 / 22 races = £9 per race.

For the first 8 races starting 5th July to 6th September can be covered with 2 x sports month passes if you break after the first British GP and start again 7th August in time for qualifying for the second British GP.

So £34 x 2 = £68 for 8 races, works out at £8.50 per race.

At this stage, no one really knows what will happen after these European races are done so I can't see how we nor Now TV can commit to a season pass. We'd be back in the mess in March where everyone wants their money back.

A nice gesture of goodwill would be a discount to those who originally purchased a season pass or some promotion if up-take is low, but with a only a 2 month season confirmed, there's not a huge scope for discounting.

Anyone still without a refund and waiting for a free week pass for each rescheduled event will likely get a bad deal as I can't see 22 races being done before the 2021 season has to start.

0 Thanks
sneaker
Mentor

£25 x 2 = £50

Sky sports monthly passes from Currys.

robato
Mentor

Awesome. That's just £6.25 per race.

I'd be happy to bag that now.

0 Thanks
doppelganger
Expert

I'll sign off (again) from this 2020 thread I started with this:

F1 and Sky exploring F1 TV Pro options for UK fans from 2021 – Motorsport Broadcasting

Though our NowTV Smart boxes are fully capable of this, we'll never see it on NowTV.

Sky's NowTV offering in 2021 will most likely again exceed my F1 budget cap.

Bye Sky.

0 Thanks