cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Cancelling payment

Billing. So PayPal took payment today even though payment shouldn’t be due 25th. If I cancel does it cancel it straight away the sport or does it expire due up until payment ends ? 

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Cancelling payment

Hi @Klr 

A payment on the 17th of July to PayPal for £25 seems correct to me based on the information you have provided.

Should you cancel the offer before the next due payment of the 17th of August, then you can watch up until the 17th of August.

If you want to take the full advantage of the £25 month offer which expires on the 17th of September, then you need to cancel the pass in the final month sometime after the 17th of August, but before the 17th of September.

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
4 Replies
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Klr 

No familiar with the PayPal payment, where i believe NowTV are trialing this for certain new customers.

Again don't know why you was charged for a Pass if you believe it's not due until the 25 th of July.

Normally with a standard NowTV Sports Month Pass if you cancel the pass then you will still be able to watch the pass until your next due payment date.

If you going to cancel the pass, make sure you cancel it fully (approx four steps on screen) then it should say in red text cancelled next to your pass and normally you will get a confirmation email from NowTV that a pass has been cancelled on your account.

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers and Bills & Payments what does it say for your sports pass ?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

It says 

Sky Sports Month Pass
You're on a £25.00 a month offer until 17 Sep 2020.
You've got a ticket to all 11 Sky Sports channels. Regular price £33.99 a month

am not paying for summit that’s gonna be ending soon like 
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Klr 

A payment on the 17th of July to PayPal for £25 seems correct to me based on the information you have provided.

Should you cancel the offer before the next due payment of the 17th of August, then you can watch up until the 17th of August.

If you want to take the full advantage of the £25 month offer which expires on the 17th of September, then you need to cancel the pass in the final month sometime after the 17th of August, but before the 17th of September.

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I have already emailed asking to cancell my pass and nowtv but u haven’t done it

0 Thanks