Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: BT sport

Hi @Dee36 

I had a chat with a Senior NowTV Staff Member yesterday about this and he confirmed that non BT customers will have access via the NowTV App on the Youview Platform (across most boxes) to watch content via your Cinema, Entertainment, Sports, Kids & Hayu Passes where i am in the same boat has you not being a BT customer.

When i asked him about is the above going to happen tomorrow the 21st of February inline with the BT live switch on date he wouldn't confirm and just said very soon for non BT customers.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

Soon to these people could mean years lol 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Dee36 

I think it's going to be very soon and not months or years where i have been told to keep an eye out for further news updates in the next coming couple of weeks.

If it was years or months i doubt NowTV would have recently added this last paragraph on this linked article below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-tv-shows-that-aren-t-available-on-youview 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

You would think if they are updating the app tomorrow for BT they would just do the whole lot I’m sick of switching remote controls lol 

One box on remote simple life lol 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Dee36 

I am going to check the NowTV App tomorrow morning just in case the update miraculously appears on my Youview box for non BT customers (you never know).

Otherwise i will have to be patient and have to wait a little longer where i am expecting the NowTV App to be updated very soon for non BT customers based on the reliable information i was given from a trustworthy NowTV Senior Staff Member who has always given me correct information in the past when and where he can.

You could ask live chat, but i would guess they wouldn't go off script and just say coming very soon. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

I’ll not sleep the night lol 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

On another forum people are stating that BT have updated their terms and conditions stating if you have a now tv pass through now tv you will need to log into the app to view your passes.

Dont know if this will take effec tomorrow or not 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

If with you. I'm plusnet customer so I hope they update the app all round on Youview boxes just will make it all easier to have it all on one device. I'm hoping we do get the update real soon our Plusnet TV box! 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JAK92 @LukeJ1990 @Dee36 @schnapps @starman73 

For those who are BT TV customers it looks like all the TV packages have been completely revamped. 

https://www.bt.com/tv/packages/

A quick copy and paste of the super package. 

VIP 

• Everything from the Big Sport and Big Entertainment packages
  • Sky Atlantic, Sky One and more premium channels from NOW TV
  • All 11 Sky Sports channels from NOW TV
  • All four BT Sport channels and BoxNation from BT
  • All the Sky Cinema channels from NOW TV
  • Full HD channels from BT, plus full HD channels from NOW TV including Sky Sports HD and Sky Atlantic HD

£60 a month

24 Month Contract

The question is, what would this mean for watching Now TV across other devices, could it still be done? 

Either way I am still content with my current Now TV at £11.48 for Entertainment, Movies and HD Boost (at least until May when my deal finishes).

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

No update or revamp on NOWTV.
0 Thanks