cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

flixster app password change

I have had to change the password of my flixster account as I forgot it, all my uvredeems movies are showing on the app but no option to play the movies. I don't know how to solve the problem. I have tried removing the flixster app and putting it back on and no difference. I have several times tried activating flixster app through the codes but nothing makes any difference. Is it something I am doing wrong or is there a problem with the app. All my movies are listed but no option to play any of them
1 Reply
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the community.

The Flixster app is a third-party app so you'd get better help going through Flixster support. You can contact them by email or live chat (live chat isn't open until 3pm UK time) here

http://support.ultraviolet.flixster.com/link/portal/15025/15266/Article/551/Flixster-customer-support

As the support staff are likely to be US-based and might not be familiar with NOW TV boxes I would mention you have a Roku box (which is what the NOW TV box really is).

NOW are looking for users to join their Customer Feedback Group and help improve the service. If you're interested read more here and sign up.