cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Unable to cancel entertainment

Trying to cancel my subscription today for entertainment,however just comes up with sorry to see you go and shots of series and reference to I may be missing 250 box sets!!!!Anyone any ideas?or it maybe that I just remove my credit card details and n...

Cannot cancel entertainment pass - trying to take payment?

Hello,  I logged on today to try and cancel my entertainment pass, however it says they are trying to take a payment and there is no option to cancel? There's nothing actually wrong with my card details so i'm a little confused as to why they cannot ...

Cannot cancel package

Hello my free trail is now up and everytime (for the last 4 weeks) i try and cancel it. It just loads and loads for hour and still doesn't cancel. Please help.

Black list

Watched season 1 and 2 and couldn't wait to watch 3.switched on to find episode 15. Not 1.how do I watch 1- 15 ?I tried to instal the app, but iTunes wouldn't let. US onlyany ideas?thanks 

cant watch program

trying to watch new wheeler deelers but it says due to restriction unable to watch on my device     but why i got the pass

Added pass but being charged

In april i added a six month pass and saw on my bank statement today that i have been charged £6.99 this month.can anybody help? 

Cancelling my amount

Hello,I am a few days out from my the end of my trial period and would like too cancel. How do I doo this?

cancel

Im on a laptop, attempting to cancel entertainments pass, i have done the go to account, click passes and cancel, this takes me to another screen which says we hate saying goodbye. No other option to complete cancellation, im extremely aggitated righ...