cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is the rest of the good doctor?!

I'm hooked, I watched the first size episodes in 2 evenings, where is the rest of it? I was under the impression there are 10 episodes :'(
13 REPLIES 13
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The Good Doctor is on catch-up, which means new episodes get added after they are broadcast live on the Sky Living channel on Friday nights.

Episode 7 will be shown this Friday at 9pm so you can either watch it live or it will appear on catch-up shortly after airing. Enjoy! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah! Yay thank you
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If it's not a daft question.... Where is episode 10?i thought this had already been screened?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Schedules are a bit messed up with the Xmas/New Year holidays, but episode 10 airs next Friday at 9pm on Sky Living, so the episode will be available on-demand shortly after.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is Episode 14? I've been watching every Friday night but the last update was Episode 13 over a week ago. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. There's been a short break between episodes 13 and 14 in the US so I would imagine Sky Living are doing something similar, as episode 14 didn't air last Friday or this coming Friday. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh no! I got hooked on The Good Doctor whilst waiting for Grey's Anatomy to restart and now both are on a hiatus Smiley Frustrated

What to watch now ...... 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you like medical dramas maybe give Critical boxset on Sky One a go.

I don't think Good Doctor will be away for too long and Grey's will be back next week so hopefully the withdrawal symptoms aren't too bad! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Freddie Highmore is not only Autistic, it appears he is also a Slacker.

3 episodes seem to be missing

Can you work out which ones they are?Screenshot(1).png