cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Sopranos - random missing episodes

meant to be streaming all 86 episodes until 22nd September. Just returned from holiday and loads of random episodes missing e.g we are on season 3 and it jumps from episode 6 to episode 9 and no further available in that series!

Please help!

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hello! Thank you for flagging. Ive had a look on Web and Box and cant see any missing episodes, can you confirm what device you're using? Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi it’s a Samsung tv and I have the Now Tv Box. Was working fine before we
went on holiday and then came home and missing episodes!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Samsung tv and Now box. Watching The Sopranos season 4 episode 5 then a gap until episode 10. Other episodes now missing from other series too.

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi it’s a Samsung tv and I have the Now Tv Box. Was working fine before we
went on holiday and then came home and missing episodes!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also missing loads of episodes e.g. watched season3 eps 1-9 then suddenly eps 10, 11, 12 and 13 are missing. Season 1 has eps 1 and 2 then skips to 5. It's been like this for 3 days now, had been looking to binge watch s4 and 5 before sopranos disappeared off NowTV on the 22nd so this doesn't help!

Looking through the forum, episodes disappearing doesn't seem that unusual. Does NowTV rely on viewers spotting episodes going missing? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also watching with a NowTV box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Hi all! I only have S4E3 missing but I am speaking with the technical teams and they will investigate further. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Cheers, it looks like I have more missing than present!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
We’ve still got loads missing too. Total number of episodes still showing
as 57 when there should be 86!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just checked again this morning and the issue is still there. I watched The Sopranos s04e05 last night but episodes 6,7,8 and 9 were missing. This was on my Samsung smart tv through my Nowtv box. On my PC just episode 3 of season 4 is missing though!! I hope this can be rectified very soon as there's not long before The Sopranos will be gone from Nowtv.