cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Supergirl S2 Expiry

Hi All

Does anyone know when Supergirl Season 2 expires (beleive its on mid season break so only first 8 episoes available)

I didnt start this as it seemed to be in the catch up window and was due to expire last week (not a fast watcher, so was only going to start a couple of weeks ago as missed it when it aired)

Checking last night i noticed that it doesnt have an expiry date anymore and all 8 episodes are still available

Is it safe to assume there is 30 Days+ if no date is shown?

Thanks for any info

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yep, like last year NOW TV have extended catch-up rights for Supergirl. If last year is anything to go by they should stay on until sometime after the whole second season ends, so you,ll have no trouble watching them now. The second half of season 2 should start up again end of January/early February according to Sky.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yep, like last year NOW TV have extended catch-up rights for Supergirl. If last year is anything to go by they should stay on until sometime after the whole second season ends, so you,ll have no trouble watching them now. The second half of season 2 should start up again end of January/early February according to Sky.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thats great, Thanks 🙂

I can now do a catch up before the rest of the season starts

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Enjoy! PS when you get to episode 8 it's actually the first part of a four episode crossover with the other shows, but unfortunately the follow up episodes that were on Arrow and Flash are no longer available to watch, so you won't be able to catch the middle bit of that 'mini-story', although the last part is available on Legendsof Tomorrow (S2E7)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks

Arrow and Flash are shows i havent watched, though i do intend to when i get the time for them

Is Ep 8 worth watching if i havent seen the other shows?

Legends i have only seen Season 1, so will be waiting for the box set of this to cacth up

It's a bad (or good depending on how you look at it) time of the year, lots of good shows on BBC/ITV at the moment, so others are taking a bit of a back seat :(, need more hours in a day 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yep, worth watching, the Supergirl episode doesn't really have much to do with the crossover story, it's just that she gets whisked away at the end by Flash to 'do the story' and I'm guessing when episode 9 appears she will be back as if nothing happened - just thought I'd mention in case you end up wondering where she went!

As for not enough hours to fit everything in, I know what you mean! I'm just glad a lot of shows are on a break at the mo! Enjoy!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

PS Legends is also on extended catch-up the same as Supergirl, so if you wanted to you could watch the first half now ready for it coming back, but again it's finding time! It'll be back as a boxset sometime if you don't!