cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Super girl episode 9

Where is super girl episode 9 and so on,says be back on Jan 4 but still not on,when will it be back on
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the 4th of Jan was the US return date. I'm not aware of an exact date for it to return to Sky 1, but rumours are for March.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Seriously,that sucks,thanks though
mark_suff
Expert

Us shows always have lots of breaks for things like Thanksgiving,Christmas, Superbowl etc, even though it's bit annoying, in the long run it's probably better  they start back later here then we can watch without the huge gaps that sometimes occur. Keep an eye out on the link below for when the shows will return. 

As has been already said at moment Feb is when The Flash & Arrow return and Supergirl will be back in March.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Forum-Info-Off-Topic-Chat/Television-information/m-p/298460#U298460

Mark.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @mark_suff @Anonymous User

I hadn't actually listed Supergirl yet. There was so much to put in the last update that I took the decision to only list until the end of February. You are correct Supergirl is coming back in March for part two of season one. It will be in the next update , which will probably be in late January

@Anonymous User  . Click here to go straight to the latest television information update.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.