cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Soccer AM

Surely Soccer AM can't be permanently on rights restrictions.  Did Now TV not learn from last year?

My subscription is getting cancelled if Soccer AM doesn't come back onto sky one live channel!!!

51 REPLIES 51
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  unfortunately some shows across the various passes seem to be always restricted.  Hopefully that will change in the future.  I am actually surprised it has not already since the Combo has come out.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Soccer AM was restricted at the beginning of last season but then it became available.  Cant understand why it is unavailable again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been wondering the same myself since I switched on to try and watch this morning. Very disappointed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's on now....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User@Anonymous User@4268

We receive a list of the unavailable shows the day before they are due to be restricted.

I did raise Soccer AM up the chain to the broadcast rights team on Friday morning, who advised that they were going to amend the rights so that Soccer Am was available on Sky 1.

Can you just confirm that the show aired as planned ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This seems to have been resolved from what I am reading so hopefully it will be available to watch this Friday.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd try on Saturday @Anonymous User 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not working, I literally only got NOW TV for Soccer Am, this has thoroughly annoyed me and I'll be cancelling my contract if it doesn't get resloved

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post, sorry to hear you were unable to view Soccer AM.

This program was supposed to have been fixed and available via NOW TV, can I ask a few questions so I can chase this up.

Can I just confirm that you were watching it via Sky 1 ?

What device were you viewing on ?

Was the program unavailable for the whole duration or was it just the start that was unavailable ?

Thanks in advance

Andy