cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Playhouse presents

I've just started watching some of the above, and all the episodes show up fine on my laptop. However, when I try watching on the tv via the stick, only the 'King for a Day' episode appears. They aren't in my currently watching either.

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just checked my nowtv smart box and the nowtv app on my android phone using the search function and it's showing 3 seasons 25 episodes for me.

I don't own the nowtv stick to check if it's only relating to that particular device where the episodes are missing.

What happens if you reboot the stick and router to see if the missing episodes re appear.

If still no luck, what happens if you go to your laptop and add the show to "Add My TV" does it populate across to the nowtv stick My TV Watchlist folder ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has been a problem for a few days now- I've rebooted a few times and it makes no difference. The show is already in my tv- it's split it out into three seperate ones though, don't know why. The stick just shows the same episode across all three for some reason.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Like I said I don't own the nowtv stick (perhaps somebody on here who owns a stick can concur with your findings).

I will tag @Anonymous User of the nowtv content team to see if she can look into this further.

In the meantime the only other thing I would try is a forced software update on the stick to see if that makes any difference.

Press the remote controller key buttons in this sequence 5 times Home, 3 times Fast Forward, 2 times Rewind.

Even if it states you are on the same software version, still update your stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi! Ive had a look and they're showing for me.. Are you looking via search? Or via Channel?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just checked it again today and all the episodes are now showing in my currently watching on the stick after I watched one yesterday on my laptop. Thanks for replies 🙂