Occasional Poster

Re: Nashville Season 5

At the moment I don’t mind waiting til April as I have so many different series on the go!
Occasional Poster

Only thing is episode 7 Hurricane is missing!

Legend 5

@emjauk

Good spot, it's missing from the website. It's showing on the NOW TV box and mobile for me so if you have any other devices you watch on might be worth checking those.

I'll tag @Mary-E and @Ian-H from the NOW TV Team, one of them will make sure this gets sorted ASAP.

PS if you're not using the website to watch on post back with which device so they can check that as well!

Occasional Poster

Oh no! I did get half way through the series so I may have already seen that one, I hope so!
Occasional Poster

Hi, watching via roku stick, now tv app on there
Legend 5

Yep you're right @emjauk it is missing from there, hopefully the NOW TV Team will get that sorted for you as soon as they can.

For @Mary-E @Ian-H - the episode is missing from the v3 NOW TV app but is showing on the v4 app for Roku/NOW TV Box.

NOW TV Team

@emjauk 

Yes, sorry about this. We raised it to our technical team yesterday who have tried to re-load the episode. As it's still missing we're in contact with them now to try and figure it out. We'll hopefully have it sorted soon and will post back here once it's done.

Highlighted
Occasional Poster

It was the one of Scarlett & Gunner manking their music video.

Occasional Poster

I watched it today on the app on my iPad