cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RebeccaF1

Missing episodes desperate housewives

There are several episodes of Desperate Housewives missing from a few of the series. Is this something that can be resolved as we only have till the 6th November before the box set expires. 

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Labels (1)
18 Replies
Sian92
Advocate

Re: Missing episodes desperate housewives

Agree!!!!season 6 jumps from 8 to 11 to 15!!!! I have now seen what happens jusy from the preview at the beginning! Not happy

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Jen32

Same for me - just went on there, about to watch an episode in series 6 and it’s vanished!

Cgardiner2001

Same here! Is this new or has it always been like this?

0 Thanks
Jessy62

Why have so many episodes been deleted? Are we expected to watch half a series????

JHart

So annoying! I looked back they've deleted half the ones I watched already. You can't write on something that it expires on 6th November then remove half of it!!!

Sort it out Now tv! I want to carry on watching!!

Annieem
Observer

Same thing has happened with Greys Anatomy. I’m half way through watching episode 7 of series 14 from earlier today, just gone back to watch it and it’s gone, along with episode 8. Is this sort of thing normal as I’m new to Now tv? 

maca_s
Advocate

I've also lost episodes of Grey's anatomy 😡

0 Thanks
Laceyt13
Mentor

Same here, finally get a chance to watch it and the episode I'm on has been deleted!! 

0 Thanks

I’ve just signed up today. Every single show I want to watch is missing episodes.

Apparently it’s a fault that’s being investigated. 

0 Thanks