cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having trouble displaying your devices.

I've had now TV on my smart TV for a while, I bought a now TV box for my bedroom a couple of months ago, and I have just bought a second box for my kids room. When we have logged in, it says we have reached our device limit...this is odd since we only currently have 2 devices registered. 

I went online and logged in, went to "manage devices" only to see a message which tells me "we're having trouble displaying your devices, please wait a moment and try again" This message has been showing for days.  Please advise as I would like to set up the box we have purchased.

Many Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We solved the issue. I logged on from my phone rather than my laptop and it showed me the devices. It turns out that two phones were registered as devices (which is rather strange as we don't have the now TV apps on our phones and have never watched and TV on them). I deleted them and added the new box. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.  If you've watched on four different devices in the past then the device limit rules kick in, where you can now only add one new device a month, even if you delete several.

In any case, have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort something out for you to get your new box added.

To reach live chat go to the following help page
https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We solved the issue. I logged on from my phone rather than my laptop and it showed me the devices. It turns out that two phones were registered as devices (which is rather strange as we don't have the now TV apps on our phones and have never watched and TV on them). I deleted them and added the new box. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Glad you are sorted.