cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Gomorrah Series 4 - Episodes 1 & 2

I've noticed that Gomorrah Series 4 episodes 1 and 2 are no longer available on Now TV . Please can you let me know why as these episodes haven't been out long?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Season 4 Episode 1 & 2 are both showing on my NowTV Box and Android phone NowTV App.

What might confuse matters is for some unknown reason there is a duplicate Season 4 folder which is only showing three episodes and not the twelve episodes in the other S4 folder section.

I haven't played them to check, but i am assuming they are available to watch where it says leaving on the 23rd of August.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Season 4 Episode 1 & 2 are both showing on my NowTV Box and Android phone NowTV App.

What might confuse matters is for some unknown reason there is a duplicate Season 4 folder which is only showing three episodes and not the twelve episodes in the other S4 folder section.

I haven't played them to check, but i am assuming they are available to watch where it says leaving on the 23rd of August.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for the reply. Can't believe I missed that other folder. I know what I'm watching tonight. Thank you.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Noticed that NowTV have now cleared up the duplicate season 4 folder with the three rouge episodes contained within it 😀.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Spoke too soon where the duplicate season 4 folder is back showing two random episodes and another episode Ep 5 available to watch from Wednesday, where all episodes of Season 4 are fully available to watch now on the other Season 4 folder under the NowTV Boxset service.

RoyB
Legend

@schnapps 

Noticed that NowTV have now cleared up the duplicate season 4 folder with the three rouge episodes contained within it 😀.

I can see where NowTV might be a bit red-faced about that 🙂

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.