Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rogerj458
Mentor

Re: Gold Won't stream properly

Tried everything... gold is still having a spanna.🤬🤬🤬🤬

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
xxxxmasrge
Mentor

have had to cancel my pass no point paying for a channel im unable to watch, i got the now box so i could watch ukgold but its totaly unwatchable 

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
noeyedeer
Scholar 2

It seemed better for a while, but then since Saturday it's going crazy again. It may be a coincidence, but it seems to be especially bad with Only Fools and Horses. Though i have had the problem even with new programmes, such as Dinnerladies Diaries. It even happens with adverts. It's a bit ridiculous that this has been going on for weeks and Sky still haven't fix it. 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The very same problem has been and continues to be experienced on my NOW TV Stick and Samsung Smart TV.

Initially I thought it was a problem with my home network, but noticed visual streaks and audio crackling not typical with digital interference.

No other channels are affected by this and a soft reset only fixes the problem for several minutes.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contacted customer service agent again tonight and still no sign of the issue being fixed , they are aware of the problem, how many millions do sky earn each year and yet they let us down with no customer service interaction, no acknowledgement, nothing it’s just a joke.

0 Thanks
noeyedeer
Scholar 2

Just tried to watch Dads Army, utterly hopeless. I read a while back that Sky are putting their full service on the internet, that's going to work out well if they can't even get one channel to work properly after 3 weeks. Pro-tip: It used to work. Whatever you did between it working and it not working, stop doing it and go back to the old way when it worked! 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Does Smart box turn OFF

Yes it is affecting UK gold on mine to

0 Thanks
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hope you don't mind but I've moved your post into this thread just so that you're subscribed here, as the NOW TV Team have been posting replies in this thread about the Gold issue. You should receive email notifications of any updates they post.

@Tony-D don't suppose you know if there's any new info on this issue?

Tony-D
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User Hope you don't mind but I've moved your post into this thread just so that you're subscribed here, as the NOW TV Team have been posting replies in this thread about the Gold issue. You should receive email notifications of any updates they post.

@Tony-D don't suppose you know if there's any new info on this issue?

@Andy On the ball now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes UK gold seems to be fine now