cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Deep state

Hello - I am viewing in the now tv app using my laptop.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Daviddee
Scholar

Just sat down to watch this on my smart box and it's only.one episode

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too.  Tried watching on Now TV box and via desktop app and still only episode 7 to watch.  Great but I need to watch episode 6 first.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is still an issue 18/05 how long is it going to take to reslove as 7 days have passed now!

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It shows the episosee just wont let you watch 6, thays on a smart tv app, android phone, laptop and now tv box.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue missied Episode 6.  I am in online chat with Now TV. No solution yet.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The latest update: The online chat says 'We just have the Episode 7 as of now and we shall get back the rest of episodes soon'. So I guess we just check back later.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no fix over a week later???  Only eposiodes one and seven are available.  

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no fix one week later.  Only episodes one & seven are available.  Can you advise when this will be resolved, if at all???  No point watching, otherwise! 

0 Thanks
tinman1952
Advocate

Yet another NowTV ###### up. Bloody useless. I had watched up to episode 5 and now all have disappeared except episode 7 which is available until 4 August! Typical response. They couldn’t care less... Why do they think they deserve a subscription?

0 Thanks