cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Deep state

Why is episode 6 not available on catch up?

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It shows the episosee just wont let you watch 6, thays on a smart tv app, android phone, laptop and now tv box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue missied Episode 6.  I am in online chat with Now TV. No solution yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The latest update: The online chat says 'We just have the Episode 7 as of now and we shall get back the rest of episodes soon'. So I guess we just check back later.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is still an issue 18/05 how long is it going to take to reslove as 7 days have passed now!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no fix one week later.  Only episodes one & seven are available.  Can you advise when this will be resolved, if at all???  No point watching, otherwise! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yet another NowTV ###### up. Bloody useless. I had watched up to episode 5 and now all have disappeared except episode 7 which is available until 4 August! Typical response. They couldn’t care less... Why do they think they deserve a subscription?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fed up waiting so going to have to watch it live tonight at 9pm on Fox complete with 20 minutes of adverts! Not good enough Now TV!!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Alandg 

i have been looking to watch episode 6 since it aired live last Thursday thought it was me doing something wrong or missing something 

i will be joining you and I suspect many others, watching tonight with all the annoying adverts 

really annoying 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode 6 now available 👍🏻

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just sat down to watch this on my smart box and it's only.one episode