cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Criminal Minds Season 14

Where is Season 14 of Criminal Minds?! It's been released and is showing on Sky Witness now but it's not available on now tv, I don't have a Sky subscription so I can't watch it live. When is it going to be available on Now TV?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I think you have been watching a advert that Criminal Minds season 14 is coming to Sky Witness soon.

According to sources on the internet season 14 episode 1 is scheduled for the 29th of October at 9pm for the live premiere on Sky Witness and i would expect ep 1 to be added to NowTV shortly afterwards on their catchup service.

Where an episode will be added weekly at a similar time and day or you could watch it live if you wish on the Sky Witness live streaming channel on the NowTV service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I log in on my mobile Season 14 episode 1 is there but on my other devices it is nowhere to be seen?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Season 14 episodes 1 & 2 are showing on both my Android phone and nowtv box when going to the Sky Witness channel and not the ABC studio channel folder.

Have you checked the Sky Witness Folder for Criminal Minds ?

If it still not showing S14 Ep1 & 2 under the Sky Witness folder what playback device are using ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank You!!!!

I was on a NowTV box.

I had it saved to my watch list so I could easily check when a new episode came out but for some reason it wouldn't update with season 14.

All sorted now. I can get my criminal minds fix!