cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Constant buffering!

Trying to watch Landscape Artist of the Year episode 4 (my mum's on it!) and it keeeps buffering and stopping. Help!

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So is Greys Anatomy 😔
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you were watching live you might have better luck with the catch-up version. S14E1 is now on catch-up on NOW TV under the Sky Living boxset.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Not always easy to work out the cause of buffering, often it just cures itself in a short period of time or when you leave a programme and restart it. The following help page gives such basic troubleshooting, although I'd start by rebooting your broadband router.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/fix-slow-loading-buffering

PS hope your mum did well! 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User to add to what @Andy said wireless channels can get clogged. It's a bit like the M25 it's supposed to be a 70mph road but due to morning traffic speeds night be significantly less. On your router's admin page there should be information on how to check or change channel, should rebooting not work.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.