cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

American Horror Story Apocalypse Episode 2

Trying to watch Episode 2 of this and it keeps dropping the sound every 10-20 seconds. I’ve waited to buffer and I’ve checked for software updates, turned it off and on again. 

Ive watched an episode of  another show with no problems and checked movie content too. It is just this episode. 

Please get it rectified, it took ages for episode 1 to become available and now this. Poor service slowly getting worse and worse 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been having the problem.   I’ve tried watching it on my PS4 and my now tv box and got the same problem.  It’s so infuriating 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode 1 has completely disappeared off the list for me. But every single show I’m trying to watch has missing episodes atm.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having issues with the sound too!! Like you say, there's a lot of broken sound and I can't tell what's going on because of this. Wondering when this will be fixed...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem for me I hope they fix it! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the same problem trying to watch it this morning but it's not the only programme that's dropping the sound. The past week or so I've had sound dropping on Elementary too as well as episodes missing then reappearing the next day. NCIS New Orleans was not available at all even though I could rewatch episodes I had already seen. As a new user with a 6 month deal I'm not sure if I'll be renewing if this is going to be a continuous problem. I've emailed & waiting to see if I get an answer.Smiley Mad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too 

Sound is appalling 

Unwatchable