cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Lc3004
Advocate

4 device limit? Ridiculous!

When is NoW TV going to remove the 4 device limit? We can only stream 2 at a time so what differences does it make if I have several more devices registered? If Netflix and Amazon can manage it why not NOW TV? Get with the times!

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

1 Reply
Tw34ker
Scholar

Re: 4 device limit? Ridiculous!

I TOTALLY AGREE! 

YES, I KNOW C A P S  L O C K !!!

This is 2017, turning into 2018. The 4 device limit is ABSOLUTELY ARCHAIC!!!

it is the most annoying experience to have to juggle like crazy just to try one device out, when I should really not even have to be concerned with using another device. I mean, I am using my account and I can only stream 2 stream simultaneously. Are SKY REALLY THAT AFRAID OF THEIR SYSTEM BEING ABUSED?!?!? HOW? if they are that scared, then then just double the device limit on a trial basis and they'll soon realize how stupid their boardroom decision mentality on this issue is. I have put my passes on hold numerous times because of the frustration. I hardly ever have two streams going at the same time, but I certainly come across the need to use another device often. OFTEN.

So the solution I keep getting is "just call support and they will reset your device slots"

... You have no idea how frustrating it is to call just so that I can try a device out only to find that the app doesnt run so well on that device and I then have to call again to reset my silly 4 device list. -either that or wait a month? seriously.

Yes, I am extremely annoyed. And yes, I have voted with my wallet. 

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.