cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8

I am on pc and had everything I neede downloaded and ready.

Its just rather than the link having the countdown and then saying the episode was available and linking to the episode playing on livetv - It took us to Season 1 Episode 1 - And didnt explain how to find live tv.

Turns out it was at the bottom of the page past all the dross like documentaries etc.

I ended up watching the first half (cant say where but it was free) - however the whole experience was ruined - and I now wonedr - Why bother to pay for such an experience?

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Turns out I had everything I needed downloaded.

Its just the link to the new GOT took us to Season 1 Episode 1 - and rather than telling us where to find LiveTv or having the link actually link to it - It took half an hour of searching, googling, trying to find a phone number , leaving posts - to find it right at the bottom of a menu past all the dross like documentaries etc.
This time round for GOT I thought I would subscribe - Last season I didnt have this trauma and paid zero.
Hmm wonder which way I will go next time there is a popular tv show I want to watch?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Champion 3

Hi GoT Fans

Watched season 8 episode 1 this morning, between midnight and 1.00am, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I think I'll watch it again tonight, just to get the full flavour.

Large Smiling Face Emoji 2.jpg

UK Bob

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar 2

There are only 6 episodes of the final series 8

It really has gone on and on I am surprised this has lasted to 8 seasons and why are there about 20+ tiles on one program it's mad

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Champion 3

@superglo2012 

Well Superglo

You should watch Game of Thrones: The Story So Far, although there are on 2 or 3 days of this particular show left on Now TV, it will give you a taste of why Game of Thrones is such a great and beloved show by a worldwide audience.

As for season 8 only having 6 episodes, as you can see from the first episode that GoT is a very (very) expensive show to produce, simply because it is well acted, great special effects, huge casts and a story with multiple threads skillfully woven together.  

Plus, most fans, like myself, are more likely to appreciate and enjoy a smaller number of well produced episodes than having 20+ episodes in a season padded with fillers.

Fan Boy Bob

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8 episode 3

so every were i search i see 2 am being the hour to be aired in the uk ... but nowere to b

@ukbobboy wrote:

@superglo2012 

Well Superglo

You should watch Game of Thrones: The Story So Far, although there are on 2 or 3 days of this particular show left on Now TV, it will give you a taste of why Game of Thrones is such a great and beloved show by a worldwide audience.

As for season 8 only having 6 episodes, as you can see from the first episode that GoT is a very (very) expensive show to produce, simply because it is well acted, great special effects, huge casts and a story with multiple threads skillfully woven together.  

Plus, most fans, like myself, are more likely to appreciate and enjoy a smaller number of well produced episodes than having 20+ episodes in a season padded with fillers.

Fan Boy Bob

e found ... is this a joke or what... if i want to w8 untill the morning i can get it from torents.... its 2 am or it is not... i am not paying money for nothig ... simple as ...

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Champion 3

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8 episode 3

@CyrusBlack 

Well CB

No one is forcing you to watch GoT, either you watch it or you don't.

As for me, I re-watched GoT S8E2 in preparation for the big 1 hour 17 minute eye-fest of S8E3, which started at 3.35am this morning.

All I can say is WOW.

UK Bob

0 Thanks