cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stephen7
First Poster

Discovery Channel

Read the Discovery channel message today and was very disapointed to read that it was leaving after all! Im sorry to say that if Discovery leaves then you will lose a lot of loyal customers like me.
Tags (1)
0 Thanks
5 Replies
SeeMoreDigital Champion 5
Champion 5

Re: Discovery Channel

Hello and welcome to the forum @stephen7,

Sufficed to say there's already a topic on the forum about this subject here: Discovery UK are removing Discovery channel!

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

0 Thanks
4268 Champion 4
Champion 4

@stephen7 Discovery are choosing to leave because Sky won't pay them what they are demanding. Linda cutting off nose to spite face.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

0 Thanks
Colin8198
Occasional Poster

Has it finally been removed from Now TV?

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 3
Legend 3

Hi @Colin8198

Nope, the Discovery channel is still available on the NowTV service and i haven't heard of any plans for it to be removed since Sky / NowTV renewed the deal back in 2017 Smiley Happy

Colin8198
Occasional Poster

Thanks after an hour of the no longer available message, a reset and giving up and watching something else it has come back on 

0 Thanks