Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Champion

Re: CWs DC Shows: Crisis on Infinite Earths

@Trans_Goth_Girl  @MarkB1  @Thom77 

Hi Guys

Just came across this story and, to tell you the truth, I don't know whether it's true or just click bait.

First, the picture (artist rendition):

Crisis on Infinite Earths - Tom Ellis - Lucifer.jpg

According to Screen Rant, Lucifer (Tom Ellis) will appear on Crisis.....

Here's the URL:

https://screenrant.com/crisis-infinite-earths-cw-arrowverse-lucifer-tom-ellis/

Here's another story on how they're going to get Michael Keaton's Batman to also appear in  Crisis.....

Bruce Wayne - Michael Kearon.jpg

And the URL:

https://heroichollywood.com/michael-keaton-crisis-on-infinite-earths-batman-photo/

UK Bob

Will just have to wait-and-see, me personally I won’t be watching any of the Arrowverse until all the crisis episodes have aired that way I can just binge watch everything up to that point.

Then hopefully before the end of the year we’ll get some information on who is picked up Batwoman, I am appreciating the fan service that the producers and writers are going through for crisis.

This is shaping up to be a really good crossover but I’m also being cautiously optimistic because apart from flash versus arrow and crisis on Earth X, if you want to include it worlds finest they have been my favourite crossovers and everything else in my opinion has been pretty meh
0 Thanks
ukbobboy
Champion

@Trans_Goth_Girl 

Well TGG

My favourite crossover, excluding the Flash and Arrow ones, was last year's ElesWorlds, and I still enjoy it even though I've seen it about 4 times now.

And what surprises me, this  crossover was very much better without the Legends.

Anyway, like you, I look forward to a complete 5 part crossover this year and if not the follow up DVD.

UK Bob

0 Thanks

Re: CWs DC Shows: Crises on Infinite Earths

Does this mean you'll be showing season 15 of Supernatural too? you would make the SPN community here in good old blighty so very happy 🙂

0 Thanks
ukbobboy
Champion

@CalamityJade 

Well newbie CJ

I'm not Now TV or a fan of Supernatural, although my son is and has bought all the DVDs, including the animé ones, so far.

Whether Now TV has any plans for showing Supernatural  is completely unknown to me, or any other Now TV customer, until they start to advertise their future programming.

UK Bob

0 Thanks

I am so sorry @ukbobby this is the first time i have used a forum like this
and i must have read your post wrong as i thought you were informing from
the network. I do apologise and hope i csn be forgiven for the
misunderstanding.
Calamity
ukbobboy
Champion

@CalamityJade 

Hey CJ

Not to worry, we all make mistakes, when I first joined this forum I automatically assumes that a very knowledgeable member, @4268 , was male. I was promptly corrected by the lady herself. 

So, it's no biggie, remember the old saying, "to err is human....etc."

Happiness Emoji.jpg

Until  next time, when we can debate the shows we like to binge watch and possibly our future wish lists.

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Champion

@CalamityJade  @Trans_Goth_Girl  @MarkB1  @Thom77  @robert1997

Just a quickie insight

I now believe that we, in the UK, are unlikely to see episode 2 of "Crisis on Infinite Earths", which is Season 01  Episode 09 of Batwoman. Since this series started in the US, I've not read or seen a single positive review video or read a good article. And, unfortunately, I'm not just talking about misogynistic authors, the female reviewers hate it as well.

So if the US reviews continue in the same negative vein, along with this show's falling Rotten Tomatoes audience score, then I doubt any UK network is going to broadcast CW's Batwoman.

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Champion

@robert1997 @CalamityJade  @Trans_Goth_Girl  @MarkB1  @Thom77 

Well Party People

I picked up a little snippet yesterday that CW will have a new, long awaited, super hero in Crisis...., i.e. The Green Lantern.  The same snippet contained another nugget of info, a new Superman series is going to spin off from Crisis, which could also mean that one or two of the current season of CW shows may bite the dust.

As usual, I would take the above with a pinch of salt.

Later.

UK Bob

@ukbobboy CW is definitely losing at least 1 show Supernatural is 2 episodes into it's last season and I'm sure I read another was being dropped (arrow maybe?).

@CalamityJade