cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

where has teen mom uk gone?

I am on day 3 of my trial, was hoping to carry it on but am a bit put off as I was happily working my way through teen mom uk and it has vanished - any ideas? Does this happen a lot? Makes me not want to subscribe if every time you get into a series they just vanish and aren't avaliable. thanks

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just went to watch teen mom up also and cannot find it I’m am very upset and so frustrated now tv keep taking all the good things away mtv need to make there own tv app that everyone can watch and subscribe to 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know the feeling! Me and my boyfriend brought now tv specially for teen mom uk and we managed to watch up to episode 3 of season 2(we already watched season 1 prior) and it went off the same day we got it 🙄 would like to know when they will be putting them back on again 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hello! Thank you for flagging, Im having a look to see why this has disappeared from the platform

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. I had surgery last week so am craving all the trash tv I can find while I rest!! Thanks. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Teen mom and ex on the beach not on now tv, someone said it’s due to broadcasting rights! This is a joke what am I even paying for!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all, Teen Mom UK Season 4 Episode 3 and Ex on the Beach Season 9 Episode 6 have been delayed because of a system issue. There isnt any issue with the content itself, but the system that takes it from MTV and puts on the platform has encountered some issues that as caused some content to be delayed. The technical teams are working on it as a matter of high priority and are hoping to get it fixed ASAP. If I get any more updates I will post here. Apologies for the delay.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When do you think it will be on there available to watch?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where has teen mom gone again? 

I see in the comments it’s says 1-3 will return 15/09 but for some reason I can only watch season 3 episode 4 and season 4? 

Is it coming back as im into season 3 and it’s frustrating because I’m half way through. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had just started watching series 3 ready for the new series and it's gone :(. No warning like other series!