cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Irene

US Open on Now online platform for UK subscriber

What everyone else has said on this subject, I agree...strongly. very disappointed with no replays, no chance to select any match...they pre select and only one or two matches at a time, and they are mislabelled! I have a raw deal.Viewing online from my laptop, I am missing out on the whole otherwise beautiful event we wait all year to experience.Why did you take over from Amazon if you cannot deliver? CHECK YOURSELVES, ITS NOT FAIR WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO US

9 REPLIES 9
Dudelsac
Mentor

And now there is only one match to view on the app, despite Jack Draper being on court for over an hour now

CarolK
Advocate

Don’t see any live coverage now until 7pm?! Missing the remainder of Jack’s match and the start of Devo v Carlitos. 😢

CarolK
Advocate

I’m absolutely speechless right now - fuming! Was happily watching live Jack Draper match and suddenly coverage stops at 5pm - why?!? And with Alcaraz playing Evans any minute now, there’s no sign of that match being shown at all?! Next coverage doesn’t start till 7pm - what the hell are Sky/NowTV playing at? Not bad enough that we can’t watch full replays, even the live coverage is rationed. What a waste of £26. Bring back Amazon Prime for 2024 pleeeease!!!!

Dijee
Advocate

Agree absolutely!  Was settling down to watch Jack Draper, then, gone.  Saw a mention of Alcaraz playing Evans then that gone too.  How can they get away with such misleading advertising, not stating that there are all these restrictions?  Yes, Amazon Prime delivers.  Fingers crossed they'll take over next year.

EugeneSmythe
Scholar

Similarly fuming for the same reason! I’m only able to watch on my iPhone when I’m not at home. There are at least 5 games currently being played and I can’t watch any of them. 

sadtennisfan
Scholar

BBC Tennis commentary has really stepped into the breech for keeping tabs as different coverage zips in and out. Still, they can only cover one match at a time.

EugeneSmythe
Scholar

Good shout! I’ll put that on whilst I’m away from home. I particularly like David Law’s commentary. 

Tennis2023
Scholar

Last week: only 2 channels with different matches. Today, want to watch Carlos A. instead of Jack Draper but impossible. Not interested at all in the doubles on the other channel.  I keep writing here to vent my frustration.  

RoyB
Legend

@Irene 

When you say ‘you’ I presume you are addressing Now, rather than the other denizens of this Community, all customers like you.

But Now don’t listen here.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.